Tuesday, August 28, 2012

California State Fair

Every year at Cal Exp in Sacramento the California State Fair is held. It usually lasts about two weeks and has rides, beautiful animals, great food, cultural exhibits, shopping, and music. The fair is a fantastic way to get out and enjoy the summer with friends. I really loved all of the exotic birds at the fair. They were all so beautiful. 
 




 One of my favorite birds that I saw. It was awesome to be able to hold the bird; it was trying to bite my fingers and then climb my arm and bite my ear.




 This year four rides from Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch were brought to the fair. This was one of those rides.





 
 Chocolate dipped banana. So delicous!





 Turkey legs! I have never had a whole turkey leg like this and it was amazing! I had two in one day because I could not get enough. While this was really good some of the other food sounded much less...appealing. They have things such as deep-fried grilled cheese or deep-fried poptarts


 

No comments:

Post a Comment